For Police Assistance Call 9-1-1

Call 9-1-1 when police assistance is needed. When calling 9-1-1 be prepared to give an address, cross streets or notable landmarks. Answer all questions completely but as briefly as possible. Stay on the line until the operator terminates the call. If the situation changes before help arrives, call 9-1-1 again and update the operator.

How Do I Contact The Police After Hours?

Emergency | 911

I Need Fingerprints Taken, What Do I Do?

Contact the Upland Police at (610) 872-3040 and press #1.

How Do I Obtain A Copy Of A Police Report?

You may obtain a copy of a police report between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday, at the Upland Police Department. A $15.00 fee will apply.

How Can I Retrieve My Vehicle If It Has Been Towed By The Police

In order to retrieve the vehicle that has been towed, you must first obtain a “vehicle release form” from the Upland Police Station. After obtaining the form, you can then go to the company that towed your vehicle, and provide them with the vehicle release form, and proof of a valid driver’s license and your vehicle will be released. The vehicle must have valid registration and insurance to be driven off of the tow company’s lot. If the vehicle was towed for suspended/expired registration, or lack of valid insurance, those issues need to be corrected prior to picking your vehicle up or the vehicle cannot be driven off of the lot.

What Is The Curfew In The Borough Of Upland

For the protection of the health, morals and welfare of the children of the Borough of Upland, it shall be unlawful for any child or children under the age of 18 years to be on the streets of the Borough alone or in groups later than 9:00pm of any day and before 5:00am of the following day. Failure to abide by this rule can lead to the issuance of a citation.

I Am A Victim Of Domestic About. How Do I Receive Help?

In an emergency, dial 911and speak to a police officer about your situation. The Upland Police Department is committed to assisting victims of domestic abuse. As a victim of domestic violence, you may qualify to file a petition with the court requesting a Protection Order pursuant to the “Protection from Abuse Act”.  You may also have additional rights or see if immediate shelter is available.  Contact the Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County on their 24 hour hotline at 610-565-4590.

How Do I Pay A Parking Ticket?

Parking tickets can be paid at Upland Police station. There is a drop box for parking ticket payments outside the building for those who need to pay after hours.

How Do I Pay A Traffic Or Non-Traffic Citation?

Traffic and non-traffic citations are handled by Brookhaven District Court, 2 Cambridge Road, Brookhaven, PA 19015. They can be reached at (610) 874-8178.

Didn't Find An Answer? Send A Message!

Send us a message HERE