How can I get a copy of a police report?

            - If you have reported an incident to the Folcroft Borough Police Department you can get a copy of the incident report by coming to the police station, located at 1555 Elmwood Avenue, Folcroft, PA 19032, between 9:00 am and 4:00pm, Monday-Friday.  A fee of $15 for all incident reports applies.

What is the police station phone number?

  • Police station number: 610-522-1300.

Emergency phone number: 9-1-1.

Where is the police station located?

            -Folcroft Borough Police Department is located at 1555 Elmwood Avenue, Folcroft, PA 19032.

Can the police help me get a Protection from Abuse Order (PFA)?

-If you are the victim of mental or physical abuse, report this to the police immediately.  Although the police cannot get you a PFA, they can direct you to the Domestic Abuse Project for help 24 hours a day at 610-565-4590.  Services are free and confidential and include the following: 24 hour hotline, emergency safe housing, counseling/case management, support groups, children’s supportive counseling/support groups, assistance with filing protection orders, and court accompaniment.

How can I speak with an Officer?

-If you would like to speak to a Folcroft Borough Police Officer regarding a crime or concern, simply dial 610-522-1300.  At times there may be no one available to answer the police station phone.  If this happens please dial 9-1-1 and let the dispatcher know that it is a non-emergency and that you would like to speak to a Folcroft Borough Police Officer.  One of our on-duty officers will then respond to your home.  If you would rather talk by phone, let the dispatcher know that you would like an officer to call you.  The dispatcher will gather the needed information, for an officer to give you a call back.

If you have an emergency, dial 911

How can I get fingerprinted for employment purposes?

            -Please dial the police station phone number (610-522-1300) and set up an appointment.  An officer will set up a date and time for you to come to the Police Station. 

How can I pay a parking ticket?

            -You can pay a parking ticket by coming to the police station during the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm, Monday-Friday. There is a drop box located in the front of Folcroft Borough Hall.  You can also pay your parking ticket online at FolcroftBorough.com.

How can I pay a traffic citation?

            -Folcroft Borough Police Department utilizes Darby Township District Court located at 11 Bartram Avenue, Glenolden, PA 19036.  Please go to Darby Township District Court to pay the citation or contact them by phone at 610-583-6646.

How can I get my vehicle released after being towed?

            -If your vehicle was towed by Folcroft Borough Police Department for any reason, the registered owner will need to come to the police station to get a tow release form.